3 ways to easily transfer Telkomsel quota
3 ways to transfer Telkomsel quota at the moment, it is important to know if at any time you or your friends are running out of quota. Of course, it will be problematic if you do not have a quota in 1 hour. You will not be able to use communication applications such as WhatsApp, Telegram, Signal and so on. Also, social media apps can’t be accessed without quota.
While, for now, the need for communication applications is very important. Especially for people working remotely, communication in full activity is carried out through electronic devices. Work will be made more difficult, even missing out on important moments when you run out of quota.
Same with social media, both users and content creators. For users, of course, you don’t want to be left behind new news from friends. For content creators, they want to capture and share exciting moments right away. If it is only so many hours late, it will lose the feel because many people have already shared it. Once we were able to feel the importance of the quota, we provide information on 3 ways to transfer telkomsel quota.
3 ways to easily transfer Telkomsel quota
Di below is the mode used to translatethe telkomsel quota in an easy way.
- Sending the quota via UMB
- To send credit via UMB, please open the “call” service.
- Enter the number *500*2# to get a selection of services.
- You will be shown an Internet data service message, select point 1 for the “Yes” command.
- Then, you can write the number of the provider that will be sent data over the internet.
- The next step fill in the value of the internet data to be sent
- Finally enter the number 1 for the agreement command.
- If the delivery process is successful, you will receive a message that the delivery of the quota is successful.
- Via ussd
- Please open the “call” menu, then enter * 363 #
- After that, arahkan to point 8 to open information about the data on the internet
- Point 7 to the other orders of the package.
- Select point 4 or “Gift” for the order to send data over the internet.
- Fill in the number of the provider you want to access.
- Next, navigate to the command “share transfer Flash gift package”.
- Finally, you just have to give a referral order and wait for information on the completion of the credit transfer process.
- Through the app
- To send internet data using one of the 3 ways to transfer Telkomsel quota using my Telkomsel app, you need to install it on an electronic device. Please download it to the play store if you don’t have one yet.
- If the app is installed, please navigate to “Give a gift”
- Navigate to the “transfer quota” panel
- Then fill in the number of the intended friend provider for internet data. Also with the amount of data on the internet that will be sent
- Not so long ago, you will receive a confirmation message.
- Please confirm to complete the process of submitting data from the internet.
Requirements andrules for sending the Telkomsel quota
The requirements to be able to apply the 3 ways of transferring the Telkomsel share above, when the envisaged provider is the same within Telkom companies such as Telkomsel, and Telkomsel Loop, SimPATI. For now, it is still unable to send to other vendors outside telkom, such as Indosat, and so on.
The next requirement is a minimum of 50 MB of internet data that can be sent with . The maximum limit in a single transfer is 5 hundred MB. While the total delivery in 1 day is a maximum of 3 GB, with a maximum delivery frequency of 6 times. So, if you use the maximum value of both frequency and amount of data on the internet, the value is exactly 3 GB.
While the required fee for 1 transfer is 5 thousand rupiah. While the rest of the credit when taken 5 thousand rupee for shipping costs is 1 thousand rupee. So when on your card you have 5 thousand credit rupiah left, you can not send a share.
In addition, the limit for the use of internet data resulting from 3 ways of transferring telkomsel quota is 3 days. When it exceeds 3 days, the internet data sent by others will no longer be used. Even the data on the internet will be lost, and the value will return to the way it was, if you do not fill it in. But for the sender, the period of use will not decrease.
Advantages of Telkomsel to facilitate delivery
Knowing the 3 ways to transfer Telkomsel quota is not important just because of the needs. Additionally, there are relatively more vendor users under Telkom than other providers. So, those who want to get a shipment or send credit are much easier.
The number of users is inseparable from the many advantages that users can enjoy. Today, no less than 78 million people become its loyal customers. This is due to the fact that the owned network is considered the most stable. In addition, the signal coverage can reach 95 percent of all areas of Indonesian citizens.
With more than 27 thousand telecommunications infrastructures, it is not surprising that human rightspir all regions of Indonesia can use. This supplier has built more than 24 thousand bouts of telecommunications in the village through uso. In addition, under Telkom, in addition to Telkomsel, there is also Telkomsel Loop, Kartu AS and SimPATI that can transfer data over the internet from Telkomsel.
In terms of network quality, with continuity, Telkomsel can meet global standards with a coverage of over 98 percent of its connection level. The quality of this network is also affected by dual band GMS 9 hundred, 1.8 thousand, up to +3G.
This is inseparable from the amount of the budget in order to maintain the stability and quality of the network. No less than 17 trillion rupees are provided to maintain the comfort of consumers. This is to maintain the network, services and develop its products.
Telkomsel also continues to develop its products. You can mention, call names, iPhone 3G, Black Berry Internet Service, T-Cash Wallet, mobile banking, Telkomsel Flash, and so on. Telkomsel will continue to develop its innovations to meet the mobile lifestyle.
Not to mention the fact that when you encounter difficulties, telkomsel professionalism is demonstrated by customer service. Today, more than 500 thousand service centers are provided at high standards. There are M-kiosks, evacuation dealers, Gra PARI, call centers, and so on.
How to save on shipping quota
Given that the quota sent is limited , of course, you need to use as much as possible. This effort sometimes fails because everything is necessary for important things. However, there are several efforts that can be made to save the data obtained from one of the 3 ways of transferring the Telkomsel quota.
- Turn off automatic updates
Among those who often spend data unknowingly automatically update applications. To avoid this, you can manually set application updates. Change the automatic update from the playback store settings to over Wifi Online or Do not update automatically.
- Turn off automatic downloads
This automatic download can also apply to applications such as WhatsApp and Telegram. Change the setting from automatically downloading media/files sent by others to manual downloading. This can be done by setting the data storage for manual download.
To save data, you can use an offline system on applications that are commonly used online. For example, the spotify application, Google Map and so on offer offline and online formats. But for some apps, you can use the offline format for paid.
Finally, if you can really access M-Banking or how to buy another loan independently, you can do it right away. It is safer, easier, can measure restrictions on use and so on. From the process of 3 ways to transfer Telkomsel quota is used only when in a precarious situation.